Donation FAQs

Are donations to HRDC tax-deductible?

Yes. HRDC is exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

I made a donation to HRDC. How do I claim the tax deduction?

HRDC issues tax receipts for all cash donations. According to IRS regulations, HRDC must credit the entity listed on the check or credit card as the actual donor(s). If you send a check from your personal account, we are required to credit you with the gift.

What is HRDC’s Tax Identification Number?

District 7 HRDC’s EIN is 81-0300207.

Do you accept contributions from outside the United States?

Yes. However, all donations must be made in U.S. dollars. Through Network for Good , we are able to accept online contributions. When using your credit card, the billing company will convert your transaction amount. Exchange rates change often. We recommend contacting a local financial institution as the best source for dollar conversion information. In addition, we recommend consulting your tax adviser for information on the tax laws that apply to your gift.

Donate Now